Providing the highest quality legal services.
Our Practice Areas
We approach each case with the determination and expertise in order to achieve our clients’ objectives. Our firm’s multidisciplinary practice provides personalized and high quality services in several areas of law.
Core Practice Areas
Why Choose Us?
“It is the goal of the Wukela Law Firm that every client receives personal respect and a total commitment of dedicated legal representation to the best of our ability.”
The Wukela Law Firm attorneys are experienced trial lawyers before City, County, and State Courts; the South Carolina Court of Appeals; the Supreme Court of South Carolina, United States District Court; the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals; and the United States Supreme Court, who represent plaintiffs and claimants in almost all aspects of the legal system, such as:
- union issues and individuals who wish to establish unions;
- employment claims for pension benefits and other employee benefits;
- social security disability benefits claims;
- workers’ compensation benefits claims;
- personal injury claims such as automobile accidents and slip and fall injuries;
- complex catastrophic brain injury claims;
- medical malpractice claims;
- product liability claims;
- residential and commercial real estate matters;
- domestic matters, such as divorce, child custody, child support;
- probation of estates;