Our mission at ProMotion Rehab and Sports Medicine is to inspire and promote wellness through comprehensive rehabilitative and preventative physical therapy and occupational therapy services.
We will be a regional leader and preferred provider of outpatient rehabilitation services with a never-ending commitment to family, our team, community and education.
- Provider Education
- Community/Patient Education
- Student Education
- Patient Focus – Understand and develop relationships with patients to provide high quality experience and outcomes
- Respect Others – Treat others with dignity & respect. Value diversity. Encourage and practice teamwork.
- Feedback & Communication – Helping the team grow through performance feedback and effective communication
- Entrepreneurship/Ownership – One of our goals is to give healthcare back to the providers by developing leaders and offering partnership opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement – Review, Learn, Adjust, Improve
Healing Through Motion
At ProMotion, our physical therapists and occupational therapists know that many neuromusculoskeletal problems and pain can be solved through movement. We are here to help you improve your movement experience, thereby improving your human experience. That is why our motto is “Move Better. Live Better. Play Better.”
We are committed to providing our communities with the highest quality of care, emphasizing patient experience, research, education and clinical outcomes. We use an evidence-based approach to guide our treatment decisions, which allows us to provide our patients with the most optimal rehab experience and outcomes.
Patient-Specific Individualized Care
We know that the rehab journey is important, but the destination is most important to you when you’ve been sidelined by an injury. We are committed to giving you our undivided attention, not only when you enter in our doors on your first visit, but at every visit after that, until you meet your goals.